Episode 4: From 7th Grade Volleyball to the Entrepreneurial Journey that is The Produce Moms, with Kristin Ahaus
May 30, 2018
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The Produce Moms Podcast Episode 4
From 7th Grade Volleyball to the Entrepreneurial Journey that is The Produce Moms, with Kristin Ahaus
“The Produce Department should be a Guilt-Free Zone”
In Episode 4, Lori sits down with The Produce Moms Director of Content and Communications, and life-long friend, Kristin Ahaus. Kristin was Lori’s first hire at TPM and has been recognized by Produce Business Magazine as one of the Top 40 Under 40 within the produce industry. While complete opposites, Lori and Kristin compliment each other so well and make everything at TPM possible.
“We’ve impacted over a billion annual school meals”
The Produce Moms has made a huge impact in the lives of students all over the country, as they continue to bring new ideas, fun, and a fresh way to introduce produce. Lori, Kristin, and the whole TPM team are constantly creating new ways to connect with schools, as well as families, to help change the way America eats.
“We’re such a huge sounding board and advocate for the produce industry as a whole”
Sign up for our email list and follow TPM on Social Media to stay up to date with everything we’re doing!
Some Topics we talk about in this episode:
- Introduction // Kristin Ahaus – 0:45
- The Story of The Produce Moms – 2:45
- Reaching Schools with Fresh Produce – 7:30
- Biggest Takeaway for Moms of TPM – 12:02
- Where We See TPM in 5 Years – 13:40
- Role Models in the Produce Industry – 20:01
- Wrap-up – 23:40
How to get involved
- Join The Produce Moms Group on Facebook and continue the discussion every week! https://www.facebook.com/groups/316715662104709/
- Reach out to us – we’d love to hear more about where you’re at in life and business! Find out more at www.theproducemoms.com
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!
[bctt tweet=”Check out #TheProduceMoms #Podcast, Episode 4 featuring Kristin Ahaus, Director of Content and Communication at The Produce Moms!” username=”theproducemom”]