Cinnamon Apple Ring Pancakes
This post is sponsored by Crunch Pak®
Breakfast just got more exciting thanks to these Cinnamon Apple Ring Pancakes!
Do you ever get stuck in a breakfast rut? Us too. That’s why we love this recipe for Cinnamon Apple Ring Pancakes. It takes a classic favorite, pancakes, and jazzes them up so they feel special and new again. Yet, it really doesn’t require any more effort thanks to the convenience of Crunch Pak® Apple Rings!
Crunch Pak® Apple Rings are freshly sliced and ready to eat. All you need to do is tear open the bag. They come in three choices, red apples, green apples, or a combination of both. You can choose whichever bag you’d like for this recipe, but we chose the combination because we love a little variety in our lives!
To make these pancakes, start by simply making the pancake batter of your choice. Next, sprinkle a bit of salt and a dash of cinnamon to both sides of each apple ring. Heat up your skillet and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add your apple rings to the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip. Then, simply cover the apple rings with the pancake mix and cook as you would traditional pancakes. Voilà! Now you have an amazing breakfast to serve your family!
- 1 bag Crunch Pak® Apple Rings
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- pancake batter
- maple syrup
- Make pancake batter of choice, and set to the side.
- Lightly salt on both sides of the apple rings and then add cinnamon to both sides.
- Add butter to hot skillet and melt.
- Add apple rings, cook for 2 minutes and flip to the other side.
- Use pancake batter to cover the apple rings. Let cook and flip when ready.
- Remove from heat, add butter and warm syrup, and serve.
Crunch Pak® Apple Rings add dimension and exciting flavor to your favorite pancake mix. What’s your favorite way to use apple rings? On a sandwich, in a dessert, or as an easy snack? Share your ideas in the comments below.