- pico de gallo I recommend Garden Cut Pico de Gallo
- 1 lb Mexican chorizo casing removed
- 15 oz pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- tortilla chips I recommend Matilda Chips
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Brown chorizo in a sauté pan over medium heat, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain the excess fat.
- Add the pinto beans, cumin & chili powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Spread the chips on a large baking sheet/oven proof platter. Top with the chorizo-bean mixture & then the cheese. Bake in oven until cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven & top with Pico de Gallo. Serve with guacamole, sour cream & salsa.