It’s almost game time – no worries, though, you still have time to make these delicious chicken quesadillas!
- Garden Griller Fajita Kit sliced bell peppers & onion with spice blend
- 3 jalapeno seeded & chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat shredded & bones & skin removed
- 4 flour tortilla
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- sour cream
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat 3 tbsp of vegetable oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the vegetables & sauté for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken & both spice blends & cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill pan to medium heat. Lay out the tortillas & evenly distribute the chicken mixture & the cheese on one side of the tortilla. Fold them over creating a half moon. Brush each side with the remaining oil. Place on grill pan & grill 3 minutes per side, until heated through & cheese is melted.
Have fun tonight – we certainly had fun putting these recipes together for you!
Win or Lose… The Meal Matters.
xoxo Produce Mom