Celery Protein Bites
This recipe for Celery Protein Bites is sponsored by Duda Farm Fresh Foods
Peanut butter and celery is a classic combination. Add a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds and you have a protein powerhouse. Celery is around 95% water making it great for hydration. Celery protein Bites make a wonderful team snack!
- 3 Dandy® Celery Sticks cut into 3 sections
- peanut butter
- Sunflower Seeds
- Cut the Dandy Celery Sticks into 3 sections.
- Spread peanut butter on the celery.
- Drizzle honey onto celery. Sprinkle sunflower seeds on top.
- Place in baggies or Tupperware for an on-the-go snack.