Mar 13, 2015, Updated May 30, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Need an easy & delicious recipe to encourage your kids to help in the kitchen? Celery Pops are easy-to-make and made-to-order! Kids can create “pops” with their favorite toppings. This is a snack that will be gone in minutes!
- 18 celery stalks cut in thirds
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup cream cheese fat free
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dried fruit mixed and finely chopped
- Arrange celery stalks in a large platter with 3 small bowls.
- In another bowl, whip together cream cheese, peanut butter, and chocolate syrup.
- Fill the three serving bowls with raisins, dried fruit, and peanut butter mixture.
- Dip celery stalks into the mixture and then into the fruit to make pops!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.