Buffalo Ranch Cauliflower Wraps
This wrap is a fun twist on a classic buffalo chicken wrap. It has all the tangy goodness, but nutritious cauliflower is used in place of chicken. Cauliflower works wonderfully as a chicken substitute. Just like chicken, it can be prepared to be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Dip it in homemade ranch dressing the ultimate lunchtime feast.
This meal is vegetarian and vegan but anyone will enjoy this plant-based wrap. It’s perfect for meatless Mondays or anytime you want a light meal that will fill you up without weighing you down!
Kids love this recipe as much as adults! They love the tangy flavors, crispy textures, and the option to dip the wrap in ranch dressing. Serve with celery and carrot sticks for an additional veggie boost and watch them devour a veggie-rific meal!
To pack in a lunch box, wrap the Buffalo Ranch Cauliflower Wraps in aluminum foil. Kids can peel the aluminum foil back as they eat, like with a burrito. This will keep messes at bay both in the lunch box and the cafeteria.
Buffalo Ranch Cauliflower Wrap
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 large tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, water, paprika, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Add cauliflower florets and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- In a separate bowl, combine hot sauce, melted butter, and lemon juice.
- Brush the cauliflower with hot sauce mixture and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Assemble your wrap by spooning approximately ¾ of a cup of buffalo cauliflower onto one side of a tortilla. Wrap tightly, folding one end. Serve with homemade ranch dressing for dipping.
Let us know how you and your family enjoy our recipe for Buffalo Ranch Cauliflower Wraps. Leave your review in the comments below or tag us in your food photos on Instagram @theproducemoms.
For more kid-approved foods and snacks, follow our Pinterest board.