Broccoli and Beef Stir Fry
May 14, 2014, Updated Jun 04, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Broccoli and beef is a match made in food heaven! They mingle deliciously well in this stirfry recipe. If you haven’t made stirfry before, don’t worry. It’s actually quite easy and can be a fun dish to cook!
Broccoli and Beef Stirfry
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar granulated
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 lb beef lean, cut thin across the grain
- 1/3 cup green onion sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic peeled, sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- canola oil as needed
- 1 lb broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- Organic Grinders Garden Herb with Sea Salt
- rainbow peppercorn
- In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix together the cornstarch and the water. Add to the other bowl and mix well.
- Add the meat, onions and garlic to the bowl and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce and water. This is the sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and water. Set aside.
- Heat a wok and add enough oil to coat the pan. Add the beef, season with salt and pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add more oil if necessary.
- Add the broccoli and garlic to the pan and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce and stir in the cornstarch mixture. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.