Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
Try this recipe for yummy Balsamic Roasted Asparagus – easy to prepare in the oven or on the grill! PERFECT side dish for this weekend’s Father’s Day BBQs… and such a coincidence… Asparagus is one of my husband’s favorites 🙂
Happy early Father’s Day to all the dads out there!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Snap off bottoms of asparagus.
- Toss stalks with olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet or grill pan.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes- Bake at 425 or grill over medium-high heat. Asparagus will be slightly browned when down.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Midwest Asparagus is available now at all Produce Mom Picks retailers.
xoxo Produce Mom