Asian Broccoli Cole Slaw
This recipe is sponsored by Mann’s
Asian Broccoli Cole Slaw makes an easy lunch or colorful side dish.
Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw®, a combination of shredded broccoli, carrots, and red cabbage, comes washed and ready to eat. It’s the perfect base for making a delicious Asian Cole Slaw.
- 4 cups Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup green onion diced
- 1/2 lb chicken cooked and cubed
- 2/3 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups fried wonton skins
- 1 1/2 cups ramen noodles
- 1 1/2 cups Asian dressing
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw, red bell pepper, green onion, chicken, sliced almonds, fried wonton skins, and ramen noodles.
- Toss with Asian dressing and garnish with sesame seeds.
See more ways to serve Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw here.