Air Fryer Buffalo Celery & Chicken Wontons
This post is sponsored by Duda Farm Fresh Foods.
An air fryer can transform a kitchen! Enjoy delicious fried foods with less guilt and less mess. That’s a win! Looking for a recipe to put your air fryer to work? Look no further than these Air Fryer Buffalo Dandy® Celery & Chicken Wontons. With a little spice, a little crunch, and a lot of flavor, they’re sure to be a highlight on any game day spread. And while you watch your team score a touchdown, you could be winning big in the Dandy® Dip It 2 Win It Sweepstakes!
The Dandy® Celery Difference
Andrew Duda brought his first crop to market nearly a century ago; six generations later, his family is just as passionate about growing fresh fruits and vegetables. They’re committed to bringing customers the safest and freshest produce on the market through the Dandy® brand.
The experts at Duda Farm Fresh Foods use traditional breeding practices to grow quality, GMO-free products. By growing and harvesting them in the best possible conditions, they ensure the freshest fruits and vegetables end up on your table. So when you buy Dandy® celery to make this recipe, you’re buying the freshest, crunchiest celery available!
Dandy® can freshen up your home too! Check out the 2020 Dip It 2 Win It Sweepstakes, where the prize isn’t just some dust-collecting trophy. It’s a state-of-the-art Weber® Genesis® II S-335™ 3 Burner LP Gas Grill and a Sonos Soundbar Entertainment Set, the perfect lineup to complete your game day get-together! Five second-place winners will receive a projector and screen so you can watch your team score big.
Entry is easy – head on over to their website to learn all the details and enter to win these great prizes. While you’re there, learn more about Dandy® celery and other products so you know what to look for in your local produce section!
Making Air Fryer Buffalo Dandy® Celery & Chicken Wontons
Only one team comes out victorious, but everyone wins with these Air Fryer Buffalo Dandy® Celery & Chicken Wontons. Filled with fluffy cream cheese and spicy buffalo chicken and celery, these poppable wonton bites are addictingly tasty. We can’t guarantee that any will be left on the plate by the end of the first quarter!
Air Fryer Buffalo Dandy® Celery & Chicken Wontons
- 1 cup Dandy® Celery chopped
- Dandy® Celery Sticks
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 scallion green part only thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce
- Preheat the air fryer by placing it at 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss the Dandy® celery and chicken with the buffalo sauce, set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the scallion, blue cheese, and seasoned chicken. Mix to combine.
- Lay out your first wonton wrapper. Dip a finger in a small amount of water and run the finger along the edges. Place about 1 tablespoon of filling in the center of the wonton. Bring the corners of the wontons together on top of the filling, pinch the seams together to close.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Spray the bottom of the wontons with cooking spray. Place wontons, not touching, in the air fryer. You will need to do this in batches. Cook at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Place wontons on a platter with Dandy® celery sticks and blue cheese crumbles on the platter (blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce optional). Serve and enjoy!
Air Fryer Buffalo Dandy® Celery & Chicken Wontons are the kind of tasty snack that will make everyone do a touchdown dance! Your air fryer will be the kitchen MVP as you fry up these crispy, spicy delights. Remember to leave space between each wonton in your fryer – if they touch, they’ll stick together and won’t cook properly. Cook them in batches so each wonton has plenty of space.
Were these Air Fryer Buffalo Dandy® Celery & Chicken Wontons the winners of your game day snack table? Would you run this play again? Let us know in the comments or tag us in your sporty Instagram food photos @theproducemoms and @dandyfreshproduce.