10-Minute Tzatziki Sauce
Jun 28, 2019, Updated May 22, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Recipe courtesy of our brand partner, Peri & Sons.
This cool, refreshing sauce is great on a veggie sandwich or used as a dip for pita chips or crunchy veggies. It stores well, refrigerated, for up to 5 days.
- 1/2 cucumber peeled, seeded, finely chopped
- 16 oz Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill chopped
- 2 lemons juice only
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place chopped cucumber in a clean kitchen towel and wring out to remove as much excess water as you can.
- Combine drained cucumber and remaining ingredients in a nonreactive bowl, cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Peri & Sons are dedicated to bringing safe, nutritious, no-GMO onions to market, in an environmentally responsible way, while also making a positive impact on the social and economic well-being of their employees and local communities. Learn more about their products and mission at periandsons.com