As a passionate advocate for fresh produce and education, The Produce Mom is excited to announce the release of Science Fair and STEM Project Guide using fruits and vegetables presented by Josie’s Organics. The eBook is filled with experimental projects using fresh produce to explore different areas of science.
Science fair and STEM projects can be overwhelming to parents and students, and our eBook makes it easy to do science experiments at home, at summer camp or even in the classroom! The eBook is suited for students in grades 3-8 and can be modified according to a student’s interest.
Get Your FREE EBook!
What does The Produce Mom’s Science Fair and STEM Project Guide eBook have to offer?
- 10 teacher tips for science fair and STEM projects
- 15 science fair and STEM projects using fruits and vegetables
- A supply list for each project
- Step by step instructions for each project from start to finish – it is up to you to find the conclusion!
- Each project follows standard science fair requirements, including the scientific method
- Every science fair and STEM project starts with a question and hypothesis. There are tips and suggestions on ways to customize your project – remember, it is up to you to find the conclusion!
- Glossary of standard science fair and STEM terms
- The projects in the eBook cover various science disciplines:
○ Biological Science
○ Physical Science
- Josie’s Organics tips on every project that will help you eat more fresh produce, learn about the produce they grow and how to reduce food waste at home
Throughout the Project Guide, you will see Josie’s Organics Tips
- nutritional facts
- whole vegetable cooking tips
- helpful hints for choosing, storing and preparing some of the vegetables that are grown by Josie’s Organics
The best part is that The Produce Mom’s Science Fair and STEM Project Guide eBook is FREE! All you have to do is fill out the short form, and you will be experimenting with fruits and vegetables in no time!
Once you are inside the eBook, you can highlight, copy text, print, share on social networks and much more!
Get Your FREE EBook!