Location : Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio- The Kroger Co. Family of Stores spans many states with store formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, discount, convenience stores and jewelry stores.
The Cosmic Crisp® apple variety is the remarkable result of 20 years of study and research by Washington State University's world-class tree fruit breeding program.
StickyLickits Edible Stickers are Sugar Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Kosher, No animal products, No synthetic colors.
Location : Oviedo, FL - One of the world’s largest growers of celery and radishes. Also grows citrus fruits, leafy greens, broccoli, cauliflower and corn.
Location : Salinas, California- Growers of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and cranberries
Produce Department Brands that Support Us
Location : Salinas, California- Leading provider of innovative, pre-washed and ready to use fresh vegetables
Location : Watsonville, California-Growers of mushrooms
North Bay Produce
Location : Traverse City, Michigan- Growers of blueberries, apples, blackberries, asparagus, mangoes, raspberries, snow peas, sugar snaps, pomegranates, figs, citrus and lemons
Location : Salinas, California- Growers of Salad Savoy®, Lollipops® kale sprouts, colorful kale, chards and cauliflower
Location : Milwaukee, Oregon- Pear Bureau Northwest is an organization that represents Washington and Oregon's 1,600 pear growers.
Location : Orlando, Florida- National Watermelon Promotion Board represents watermelon producers, handlers and importers.
Location : Santa Maria, CA- Eat Smart is all about using innovative technology to make it easy and delicious to eat vegetables every day.
Location : Kingsburg, CA- Growers of table grapes, peaches, plums, nectarines and apricots.
Pink Lady® Apples were released for commercial production in Australia in 1989 before finally making their way to the U.S. in the late 1990s. It is a trademarked variety, which means growers must obtain a license before they can use the brand name - that means only high-quality apples make it under the Pink Lady® brand name.
Pro Citrus Network
Location : Headquartered in Visalia, CA Specializes in providing high-quality fresh citrus year-round to the retail and food service markets throughout North America as well as other countries around the globe.
Location : Brockton, Massachusetts Leading supplier of retail food products and custom ingredients
Concord Fresh Success
Location : Brockton, Massachusetts Serving more fruits & veggies in a variety of healthy and tasty ways with seasonings and smoothie mixes
Peri & Sons Farms
Location : Yerington, NV A 4th generation family farm that specializes in growing, packing and shipping premium onions
Green Giant Fresh
Location : Salinas, CAGreen Giant ™ Fresh is the fresh branch of the iconic Green Giant Brand. The GGF product line spans 200+ branded goods across the majority of fresh vegetable categories.
Education and Leadership Organizations that We Support
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America is a national career and technical student organization for grades 6-12 that provides personal growth, leadership development, and career preparation opportunities for students in Family and Consumer Sciences education.
Find Your Favorite
- The Produce Mom’s educational program focused on increasing the consumption, excitement, and promotion of fresh fruits and vegetables among children.
IN Dept of Education
- As an Indiana based business, The Produce Mom works in partnership with the Indiana Department of Education on various child nutrition activations.
- The Produce Marketing Association is a trade organization representing companies from every segment of the global fresh produce and floral supply chain. The Produce Mom is proud to be a part of PMA.
SE Produce Council
- SEPC is a trade organization with a goal of promoting the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia through good fellowship, cooperation, and mutual interest among its members.
- United Fresh Produce Association brings together companies across every segment of the fresh produce supply chain by empowering industry leaders to shape sound government policy.
Multiple US cities
- A non-profit business that is dedicated to delivering fresh fruits and vegetables directly to families through school-based programming through a proven formula of Produce Distribution + Nutrition Education + Fun Food Experience.
Produce for Better Health (PBH)
Location : Brentwood, Missouri - Produce for Better Health (PBH) is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization whose mission is to achieve increased daily consumption of fruits and vegetables with a commitment to transforming how people think about and enjoy produce.