Cherry and Cantaloupe Salad with Minted Spring Mix
Apr 05, 2014, Updated Jun 08, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
A refreshing cherry and cantaloupe salad with just a hint of mint!
Cherry & Cantaloupe Salad with Minted Spring Mix
- 2 cups cherries pitted and halved
- 1 5 oz bag spring mix mixed greens
- 2 cups cantaloupe cubed
- 1/4 cup mint fresh, chopped
Cherry Mint Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup cran-cherry juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp mint fresh, minced
- 4 cherries pitted and cut in half
- Add all the above ingredients (not cherries) to a medium size bowl.
- Whisk all the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Add pitted and halved cherries to dressing to infuse dressing with flavor. Refrigerated any leftovers.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.