A new month is here and that means a new #ProduceChallenge! Are you up to the challenge?
The June Produce Challenge was created with support from Julie Cates’ 6th grade class at Linwood Elementary, located in Visalia, California. On this month’s calendar you’ll see special tips from Ms. Cates’ students.
Who should take the #ProduceChallenge?
- People who want to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- People who are tired of eating the same few fruits and vegetables week after week.
- People who are looking for new and exciting way to cook & bake with fruits and vegetables.
- Parents who want strategies to get their children to eat more fruits and veggies.
- Parents who are looking for kid-friendly recipes.
- People who want to learn more about where their food comes from and how it’s grown.
- People who are interested in learning produce tips, tricks, and fun facts.
What is the #ProduceChallenge?
Let’s start by saying what the #ProduceChallenge is not. It is NOT a restrictive diet or a rigid plan that only health nuts can follow. The #ProduceChallenge is created for normal people by normal people with a passion for produce. The #ProduceChallenge is simply a guide to seasonal produce that’s packed full of fun challenges, positive encouragement, tips, tricks, recipes, and facts that’ll help you to eat a variety of fruits and veggies.
How does the #ProduceChallenge work?
The #ProduceChallenge is interactive. Click on each day of the calendar and you’ll be linked with a recipe, tip, fact, produce tutorial, or trusted partner product.
To join the #ProduceChallenge, subscribe to the e-newsletter (sign-up below). Each week, you’ll receive family-friendly recipes, produce industry insights, and tips & tutorials that make eating fruits and veggies easy. Joining the #ProduceChallenge is completely free. We strongly encourage you to subscribe simply because you’ll be more successful if you do!