Nothing makes a mother happier than receiving a homemade gift from her loved ones. Creating a fruit bouquet for your mom will make her day extra special! Plus, you can pick out ALL of her favorite fruits to make her bouquet unique. It is time to impress your mom this Mother’s Day by creating her very own fruit bouquet!
How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
1. Gather the necessary supplies:
- Knife – to cut the fruit
- Skewers – to hold the fruit
- Foam/Vase – to hold the skewers upright
- FRUIT – to make the bouquet edible – this is essential 😉
- Chocolate – to dip your fruit into, making your bouquet extra sweet!
- *Optional: Melon baller – to easily scoop perfect melon balls!
- *Optional: Sprinkles – to decorate your chocolate covered fruit
2. Start putting together your bouquet!
Here are a few inspirational fruit bouquets to help you get your creative juices flowing:
Source: Hoosier Homemade
- Pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, kiwi, chocolate covered strawberries – YUM! Does your mom love chocolate? Try dipping all the fruit!
DIY Edible Arrangement
Source: The Daily Goodie Bag
- No need to spend an outrageous amount of $$ on a branded Edible Arrangement – make your own!
Need additional help? Hoosier Homemade has developed a video to help create a perfect bouquet for all our Produce Mom’s out there!
You can celebrate Mom with Veggies, too! Check out this great idea from #CAGrown
— CA GROWN (@cagrownofficial) May 7, 2015
Enjoy & Happy Mother’s Day to all the fantastic moms out there! Even if your bouquet doesn’t look as beautiful as the ones in these photos, they will still taste the same and your mom will surely appreciate it no matter what 🙂
xoxo The Produce Mom
Sign up here for our weekly newsletter if you want more fun recipes, cooking tips, and more!
OR Text “TPM” to 66866 to sign up!